Concert in a Box (Vol. II)
The event is now sold out! Thank you for your support! Tune into to our YouTube channel at 7PM ET on Sunday, July 26th to watch the live-stream.
- Admission: sliding scale — choose what you can afford!
- Concert Box: flat $20 per box — make sure to add a box (or two)!
In keeping with our typical secretive nature, we'll be packaging this concert in a box that you won't be allowed to open until the show starts. Here's how it works:
- Register for the popup concert by purchasing a ticket (free is an option!)
- Once registered, you'll receive an email with instructions on how to attend the concert virtually (we'll be hosting it on YouTube)
- You can also purchase a secret concert box for $20, delivered to your doorstep on the day of the concert!
- The artists performing will be kept secret until the night of the show.
What's in the box:
- It's a secret.
But here's a hint of what to expect: drinks, snacks, decorations, and games from incredible local businesses, just for you, and just for one night.
Please note: at the moment, we'll only be delivering concert boxes within Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, and the GTA.
What it's all about:
Our goal is to create something a little different than a regular live-stream. We want to bring all of you lovely people together for a unique virtual experience. The concert will feature two musicians, performing live straight to your home. We'll be hooking our artists up with special gear before the show to ensure we have the best possible audio and video quality from them during the concert.
More importantly, the boxes you'll receive before the concert will be specially put together to help you transform your environment, just for one night. And we'll all be doing that from our own homes while tuning in.
We'll be apart, but still together.
Where the money goes:
We want to ensure this experience is as accessible as possible. That's why you can choose to attend the concert for free. Concert boxes are available for a flat rate of $20. Our hope is that the folks who can contribute more by purchasing the higher tier tickets will offset those who cannot afford to do so, so that more people can enjoy this experience as a community regardless of their budget at the moment.
After covering costs for everything in the boxes you'll be receiving, the remaining money will be split equally between the performing artists, designer, and Good Company Productions.