how it works
Start by reaching out to our team below — we'll set up a 1:1 meeting with you to learn more about your video and your vision.
Our crew offers video services in-house; we partner with our roster of talented photographers to then create the perfect package for your needs.
An overview of our packages:
- Talking head: a standard two-camera setup with teleprompter — best for educational content, short explainers, and interviews.
- Event recaps: dynamic coverage of live events from multiple angles — best for social media highlight reels following large scale or multi-day events.
- Vertical content: tailored specifically to social media and reels, vertical content of all formats (single or multi-cam) can be filmed, typically short-form.
- Mini-docs: typically no longer than 3-5 minutes, a short documentary can be a great way to capture your brand story — featuring a mix of talking head content, b-roll, and behind-the-scenes.
- Behind the scenes: passive filming of your day-to-day operations to create engaging behind the scenes content — breaking down your business or event in the days or weeks leading up to it.
- Headshots — studio or in-situ
- Space/venue — to highlight your space and brand in a unique light
- Product — specifically tailored to showcase your product optimized for web and social media
- Events — behind the scenes and full event coverage photography