Mark your calendars: the next Concert in a Box is happening on Nov. 15th at 7PM ET.
- Admission: sliding scale — choose what you can afford! We recommend at least $5 per guest to help us cover costs.
- Concert Box: flat $25 per box — make sure to add a box (or two)!
In keeping with our typical secretive nature, we'll be packaging this concert in a box that you won't be allowed to open until the show starts. Here's how it works:
- Register for the concert by purchasing a ticket; all sales support our team and artists.
- Once registered, you'll receive an email with instructions on how to attend the concert virtually (we'll be hosting it on YouTube).
- You can (should) also purchase a secret concert box for $25, delivered to your doorstep on the day of the concert!
- The artists performing will be kept secret until the night of the show.
What's in the box:
- It's a secret.
But here's a hint of what to expect: drinks, snacks, decorations, and games from incredible local businesses, just for you, and just for one night.
Please note: at the moment, we'll only be delivering concert boxes within Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, and the GTA.
Watch the recording from our second Concert in a Box event here!
What it's all about:
Our team specializes in crafting unique, curated, and thoughtful experiences. We're taking advantage of the fact that we can't gather physically to create a virtual event like no other — one which brings music, art, and fun together in ways that we couldn't do offline.
More importantly, the boxes you'll receive before the concert will be specially put together to help you transform your environment, just for one night. And we'll all be doing that from our own homes while tuning in. Viewing parties are encouraged.
We'll be apart, but still together.