Concert in a Box (Vol. III)
How it works:
- Admission: sliding scale — choose what you can afford! We recommend at least $5 per guest to help us cover costs.
- Concert Box: flat $25 per box — make sure to add a box (or two)!
In keeping with our typical secretive nature, we'll be packaging this concert in a box that you won't be allowed to open until the show starts. Here's how it works:
- Register for the concert by purchasing a ticket; all sales support our team and artists.
- Once registered, you'll receive an email with instructions on how to attend the concert virtually (we'll be hosting it on YouTube).
- You can (should) also purchase a secret concert box for $25, delivered to your doorstep on the day of the concert!
- The artists performing will be kept secret until the night of the show.
What's in the box:
- It's a secret.
But here's a hint of what to expect: drinks, snacks, decorations, and games from incredible local businesses, just for you, and just for one night.
Please note: at the moment, we'll only be delivering concert boxes within Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, and the GTA.
What it's all about:
Our team specializes in crafting unique, curated, and thoughtful experiences. We're taking advantage of the fact that we can't gather physically to create a virtual event like no other — one which brings music, art, and fun together in ways that we couldn't do offline.
More importantly, the boxes you'll receive before the concert will be specially put together to help you transform your environment, just for one night. And we'll all be doing that from our own homes while tuning in. Viewing parties are encouraged.
We'll be apart, but still together.
Where the money goes:
We want to ensure this experience is as accessible as possible. That's why we have sliding scale for admission. Concert boxes are available for a flat rate of $25 (it's definitely worth it). Our hope is that the folks who can contribute more by purchasing the higher tier tickets will offset those who cannot afford to do so, so that more people can enjoy this experience as a community regardless of their budget at the moment.
After covering costs for everything in the boxes you'll be receiving, the remaining money will be split equally between the performing artists, designer, and Good Company Productions.